Corma’s patented Double Layer Inline Coupling technology is one of the most economical pipe connecting systems in the world. It’s known for its high quality and leadership in many pipe markets.
Corma is the inventor and patent holder of the processes and the product of the two inline coupling systems: single layer couplings and double layer couplings.
Inline couplings are produced during the production process
- No downstream belling machines required
- The couplings fulfill the requirements of the standards
- Only one sealing ring is needed for connection of pipes
- Water tight joints with very low tolerances for dimensions
Advantages of the Bell & Spigot Type of Inline Couplings
- The outside diameter of the couplings is the same as the outside diameter of the pipe
- Smaller and less costly sealing rings can be used
- Laying the pipe in trenches is safer and quicker because the trench is of uniform depth
- No deformation of the coupling during storage and transportation of the pipes