Corma’s patented Double Layer in- Line Coupling Technology is one of the most economical pipe connecting systems in the world. It is known for its high quality and leadership in many pipe markets.
Corma is the inventor and patent holder of the processes and the product of the two inline coupling systems:
- Single layer couplings
- Double layer couplings
- No downstream belling machines is required
- The couplings fulfill the requirements of the standards
- only one sealing ring is needed for connection of pipes
- water tight joints with very low tolerances for dimensions
In-line couplings – Bell & Spigot type
The outside diameter of the couplings is the same as the outside diameter of the pipe.
Advantages of the Bell and Spigot Type of In-Line Couplings
- Smaller and less costly sealing rings can be used
- Laying the pipe in trenches is much safer and quicker, as the trench is of uniform depth
- No deformation of the coupling during storage and transportation of the pipes